Electrophysiology Signal Processing System
The BioSig Technologies PURE EP™ System acquires, digitizes, and displays for analysis electrocardiographic and intracardiac signals of patients undergoing electrophysiology procedures.
- The PURE EP™ System aims to increase the fidelity of cardiac signals to improve their diagnostic value – thus, the system is designed with a focus on high signal to noise ratio.
- A complex electrode array totaling in the hundreds needs highly reliable / low noise signal connections that tie into multiple signal-processing cards within the system.
- Minnetronix worked with BioSig Technologies to transition their ideas from a lab prototype to a repeatable, reliable, manufacturable design.
- Full system included four specialized monitors, cable extender amplifiers, operator workstations, signal breakout boxes, and sundry accessories – all expertly managed in partnership with Minnetronix.
How Minnetronix Added Value
- Complex system development / management – Proven expertise and decades of similar experiences
- Regulatory requirements expertise – 60601-1 and 60601-2-25 experience
- Meeting difficult safety requirements – Custom high-connector-count patient cables designed to meet stringent safety and isolation requirements
- EMC and defibrillation – Improved immunity to EMC, improved protection against (and recovery from) defibrillation
PURE EP is a trademark of BioSig Technologies, Inc.
BioSig PURE EP™ System Processor