The proof is in the process. We do it right and ensure your small device makes a big impact.
Balancing competing requirements in medical devices demands experience and good judgment. Patient-centered stimulation and wearable devices require specific expertise to effectively combine multiple technologies from waveform generation to wireless power to batteries to communication. We stay on the leading edge of technology and process in these critical areas to help you bring superior, patient-centered devices to market.
What’s at stake?
No matter how effective the diagnostics or therapy, a device won’t be used if it’s not well-designed and patient-friendly. Here’s what we can do to ensure your device’s success:
- Balance size and power in a device that’s as small and long-lasting as possible
- Incorporate low power circuits to maximize battery run time and minimize battery footprints
- Provide state-of-the-art and proprietary technology in wireless energy transmission from milliamps to amps
- Apply electrical and thermal simulation and modeling techniques
- Offer least-intrusive, robust designs for patient usability and device durability
- Design, implement and manufacture environmentally robust enclosures and products across a broad range of volumes
- Produce secure, efficient and compliant wireless communication solutions for mobile application
- Spinal cord stimulation devices for chronic pain, urinary incontinence, muscle stimulation and others
- Devices for peripheral nerve and intracranial stimulation
- Cardiac electrostimulation devices including implantable pacemakers and defibrillators
- Neural prosthetics for hearing aids, artificial vision, artificial limbs and brain-machine interfaces
- Designs for electroporation and trans-cellular pharmaceutical delivery