Devices and therapies to enable advancement and expand your bag.
Our work with leading device companies across clinical specialties means we’re uniquely positioned to identify gaps in care and uncover market opportunities. This perspective, combined with our deep device development and manufacturing experience, leads to the conception of whole product solutions, currently focused in neurocritical care. Our partners can leverage these platforms to advance their technologies, or expand their bag of market-ready solutions.
Broader capabilities to help take you further.
Today’s Minnetronix Medical is built to provide capacity and know-how beyond what traditional medical device development and manufacturing partners can deliver.
Clinician perspective and insights
The most useful solutions are built on user input. We’ll work directly with clinicians and thought-leaders to ensure the technology we’re developing addresses the needs of the space.
Clinical validation and regulatory approval
We’ve established clinical protocols, hosted research consortiums and completed FDA clearances. That experience translates into practices and processes designed to anticipate hurdles and optimize the journey.
Distribution and sales channel support
A successful product launch extends beyond completion of the device. We can help ensure you have the tools and team in place to get your product in the hands of the right users at the right pace.
FDA-Cleared for Sale
MindsEye™ Expandable Port
Developed out of the need for neurosurgeons to have a clearer path into deep brain tissue, the MindsEye port maximizes visualization and control while minimizing invasiveness to help treat more patients, sooner.
- Identified market need and conceptualized a solution
- Partnered with diverse team of neurosurgeons to optimize product utility
- Prepared and completed FDA submission and clearance
Caution: Federal (U.S.A.) Law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.Learn more about MindsEye™ Expandable Port
Currently in Clinical Trials
The Neurapheresis™ Cerebrospinal Fluid Treatment Platform is designed to provide a safe, device-based alternative for treating debilitating and life-threatening diseases that involve foreign bodies in the cerebrospinal fluid.
- Developed an implantable dual-lumen delivery system to ease placement while maximizing output
- Conducted multi-center clinical trials to validate performance, safety and efficacy
- Established a research consortium of academic and medical experts to accelerate the therapeutic platform
Caution: Investigational Device. Limited by Federal (U.S.A.) law to investigational use only.Learn more about Neurapheresis™ Therapy
Currently in Development
DepiCT uses the power of AI to identify anatomic and physiologic features not available via current methods for more informed decision making.
- Acquired retrospective deidentified data and facilitated clinical review by clinicians and Key Opinion Leaders across the globe
- Built Minnetronix Medical cloud-based data warehouse to eliminate on-premise hardware
- AI-informed algorithms
DepiCT Neuroimaging Platform is currently under development. All subsequent material represents intended use.Learn more about DepiCT™ Neuroimaging Platform
Neurapheresis is a trademark of Minnetronix, Inc.
MindsEye and DepiCT are trademarks of Minnetronix Neuro, Inc.