Effective management of volume, flow, pressure and temperature.
Our experience in handling fluid and gas flow runs the gamut, from high to low flow, circulatory and continuous, regardless of temperature or pressure—we bring proven systems and processes that enable precision, prevent leakage and deliver results.
Reliability across devices and clinical areas.
Drug & Therapy Delivery
- Nebulized medication delivery
- Infusion therapy
- Orbital atherectomy
Circulatory Support & Filtration
- Extracorporeal pump
- Intraperitoneal hyperthermia
- Bleed management
- Blood analysis
- Breath vapor analysis
- Wound healing
- Clot management
Neurapheresis™ Therapy Case Study
Careful control of fluid dynamics is required to maintain homeostasis of CSF during filtration.
- System requires tight control over pressure and flow
rates in order to avoid patient-threatening fluid and
- Filtration must balance pressure and flow to enable
removal of red blood cells without causing cells to
- Successful therapy requires understanding of clinical
interaction between user needs, patient impact and
Develop an automated fluid filtration system for safe removal of blood from the CSF.
- Developed a single use, disposable filtration circuit
and dual lumen intrathecal catheter to optimize safety
and rapid blood removal
- Developed multiple control algorithms to minimize
user interaction and optimize efficiency and safety of
- Developed a universal hardware architecture for
monitoring fluid and gas flows that is very portable to
- Created unique, proprietary control algorithms that
address safety, efficacy, troubleshooting and