The road to commercialization for medical device companies can be tortuous—it doesn’t have to be.
We understand your challenges and believe that advancing truly meaningful technology requires more than a good vendor. It needs the critical thinking, foresight and specialized focus that comes with deep partnerships built for solving bigger problems and identifying bigger opportunities.
Complete and proven processes, from sketch to launch.
We take a big-picture approach on every project. Whether uncovering market opportunities, finding engineering efficiencies that shrink timelines, or strategically managing supply chains, we keep things moving forward.
Full Lifecycle SupportReduce inefficiencies and increase productivity from design and development through manufacturing→
Opportunity RealizationProactive identification of strategic opportunities for maximum relevance and impact→
Whole Product SolutionsMarket-ready technologies to expand your offering and enhance your solution→
Unparalleled expertise in four key technology segments.
We’re committed to addressing unmet needs and accelerating impactful medtech innovation. That means strategically aligning our expertise around the markets, technologies and capabilities that are critical to advancing these breakthroughs. Our intentional decision to build staff and infrastructure around these key segments ensures you never have to second-guess your partner—or yourself. Bring on the impossible!
Leading medical device companies trust us with their breakthroughs.
We don’t take advancing your technology lightly. Through the years, we’ve brought many groundbreaking technologies to market through experience, intense collaboration and curiosity. Let’s make yours the next big breakthrough.Contact Us
A few of the hundreds of breakthroughs we’ve helped develop:
- A fully implantable artificial heart
- The industry’s most advanced clotting time management system
- Transcutaneous Energy Transmission System (TETS) technology
- Next-generation percutaneous heart pump
- Non-invasive brain stimulation device to treat fibromyalgia
- Body-wearable implantable blood glucose continuous monitoring system
- Uterine hypermenorrhea treatment using plasma RF ablation
- Handheld inhaler for precise delivery of nebulized drugs
- Novel system for filtration of blood from cerebrospinal fluid
- Next-generation expandable port for deep brain access