Committed to the best outcome for your optical system—and the best approach to get you there.
Optics is a complex, highly-nuanced specialty that requires absolute precision, systems thinking and a wide view of its many challenges. From development through commercialization, we evaluate mechanical, electrical, software, and optical design trade-offs. From there, we optimize for performance and manufacturability of your product, resulting in decreased time-to-market, development costs, and unit cost, while increasing quality, performance, accuracy and precision.
World-class optics expertise across applications.
Our multi-disciplinary expertise in optical system designs in a variety of clinical applications ensures we apply the right tools for the right solution.
Where we apply our Optics expertise
- Laser ablation
- Video processing
- Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT)
- AI/machine learning
- 3D signal processing
- Optical measurement
- Diagnostic lasers
- Diagnostic optical systems
- Camera & image
- Photodynamic therapy
Micro-lens Assembly Case Study
Shrink a 40-component prototype into a wearable, disposable assembly without sacrificing quality.
Rethink an unbuildable micro lens assembly prototype for manufacturability.
- Prototype was unbuildable for scale
- Power budget was unfeasible for intended use
- Design was uncompliant for FCC requirements
Take a multi-discipline approach to minimize performance tradeoffs.
- Identified new vendors and sourced new materials
- Combined optical and electrical expertise to design a better circuit
- Re-engineered the assembly for manufacturability and scale