Stimulation and active wearable devices that deliver results.
Extensive experience in designing and manufacturing diagnostic and therapeutic wearable technologies.
- IPG-based and external stimulation
- Application development and integration
- Charging system expertise
Diagnostics and Monitoring
- Wearable sensor-based devices
- Optical, EM and motion sensors
- Data, app, cloud and AI capability
- Data, compliant security and encryption, cloud and AI
Wearables expertise from design through delivery.
User-centered engineering for devices that are comfortable and intuitive to use.
Engineering that optimizes size, durability, power and battery life for products that integrate into patients’ lifestyles.
Specific experience in supply chain and manufacturing for reliability, production scale, quality and good economics.
Knowledge and experience in compliant wireless communication for patient and clinician confidence.
Stimulation Case Study
Consistently meet high usability and reliability standards, economically.
- Rapid IPG charging without heating required Transcutaneous Energy Transmission (TETS) solution optimization
- New, easy-to-use patient interface needed to leverage the customer’s preexisting design language
- Requires two-year operating life with no maintenance
Explore totally new approach and re-engineer proven technologies to develop a highly reliable, easy-to-use charging device.
- Leverage and adapted existing Minnetronix TETS technology, animal data, and RF field models to optimize charging
- Incorporated user experience and ID into final interface design
- Leveraged automated manufacturing processes to reduce manufacturing unit cost
Wearables Case Study
Turn a first-generation system into a more reliable and marketable product.
- Manufacturability of design was paramount
- Software required optimization for reliability
- Supply chain needed to support scalability
The durability and power necessary to monitor an implantable sensor doesn’t come in small packages.
- Working clinical units were too large and cumbersome for everyday utility
- Long run-time requirement necessitated ultra low power usage
- Materials needed to be comfortable while meeting stringent durability and waterproofing requirements