Designing, verifying and manufacturing Irreversible Electroporation (IRE) systems using skilled expertise.
The Minnetronix Medical team has a deep understanding of the process necessary to prepare your customized irreversible electroporation systems for clinical use and bring them to market. From product development, manufacturing and solving unique challenges that accompany these devices, we will provide support and work with your needs to create a customized solution.
Providing the foundations for rapid commercialization of your Pulsed Electric Field (PEF) Ablation solutions.
Customizable electroporation architecture designed for specific clinical demands.
- We accomplish more custom development for electroporation devices than any other manufacturer in the world.
- The Minnetronix Medical team uses electroporation architecture designed to quickly and efficiently develop a device that can consistently create challenging high-voltage waveforms.
- We develop a system architecture that maximizes user and patient safety while using high voltage devices.
Enable your therapy with complete and accurate device and electrode characterization.
- Characterize complex electroporation-specific system outputs using extensive know-how.
- Accurately measure considerable output changes over short time frames using specialized equipment and techniques.
- Maximize your probability of success with assistance translating your animal pre-clinical work to human tissue.
- Avoid the potential for unintended thermal effects at the electrodes with dynamic modeling.
Full life-cycle support from early-stage concept through approval and commercialization.
- We seek to develop a system-level understanding that follows the device from initial requirements through commercial manufacturing.
- We optimize a device’s complete architecture. From waveform generation to power and electrode design, we work to ensure maximum efficacy.
- Our technology elements streamline processes while improving precision and performance in pulsed-field ablation.
- We can design your complete system, including maximizing your drug or device’s potential efficacy with an optimized electrode design.
Improve performance with actionable and predictive modeling.
As an experienced medical device manufacturer, our unique modeling capabilities predict product performance and help streamline the development process of your tissue ablation device. The models our teams utilize are designed to accurately predict tissue response during tissue ablation application.
Real-Time, On-Board Signal Fidelity Control
We have developed specific reusable waveform control architecture to reliably achieve your desired field and electrode output. In addition, we have created a high voltage safety architecture. These safety procedures ensure that your device is compliant and can meet FDA/CE requirements. The methods of Quality Assurance validation at Minnetronix will not only ensure device reliability but will also aid in approval through a rigorous validation pathway.